TOGETHER WE DESIGN THE PERFECT COMBINATION OF PROCESSES ANS BUSINESS SOFTWARE.
Free ERP support for IFS Applications™ during the crisis
WE OFFER SOLUTIONS – THAT INCLUDES SUPPORTING YOU IN THE CRISIS. THEREFORE WE OFFER OUR ERP-SUPPORT SERVICES – AMONG OTHERS OUR 1ST LEVEL SUPPORT – FOR EXISTING AND NEW CUSTOMERS CURRENTLY FREE OF CHARGE.
When implementing ERP projects, it is always a question of whether it is more efficient to adapt the software to existing processes – or whether it is better to design the processes in such a way that a near-standard version of the software can be used. If the processes are ultimately changed, the question of “how” must be addressed. The answer: the best solution results from a compromise between software and company history. We respect grown structures and work together with all persons involved. Thus u:benit assembles the gears in your project in close cooperation with you.
Thanks to the many years of experience of dealing with IFS Applications™, CloudSuite™ Industrial (SyteLine) & QAD you can rely on our expertise – u:benit is always at your side as a reliable partner.
u:benit’s STRENGTHS – YOUR ADVANTAGE
Business Process Management
BPM enables organizations to align business functions with customer needs, and helps executives determine how to deploy,
monitor and measure company resources. When properly executed, BPM has the ability to enhance efficiency and productivity, reduce costs, and minimize errors and risk – thereby optimizing results.
· Business Process analysis and audit
· Business Process modeling diagrams
· ERP readiness check and alignment
· ERP strategy consultancy
Successful ERP management is characterized by its holistic approach. Only when company-specific requirements are identified and precisely defined is it possible to determine a realistic framework for implementation. It is continuously updated through regular reviews and adapted to changing conditions as required.
· Project Management
· Solution Management
· Strategic and tactical rollout planning
ERP Implementation Consulting
The success of an ERP implementation is determined by an adequate implementation plan mapping business processes and procedures and aligning the business needs with the tool to integrate company data to take full advantage of what the software provides.
· Sub-project management
· Solution documentation
· Employee and corporate training
Providing access to skilled and proficient developers to customize applications to enhance achievement of corporate strategic goals and objectives.
· Configuration and custom object creation
· Agile prototyping
· Programming (client/database)
· Employee and corporate training
In times of crisis, quick help is worth its weight in gold. In case of short-term bottlenecks, we support you in finding the solution that fits your strategic and tactical business needs.
· Ticket management and processing (all areas)
· System preventative maintenance
· User administration
· Environment management for IFS Applications™, CloudSuite™ Industrial (SyteLine) & QAD
Master Data Management (MDM)
Master Data is shared among processes, applications, and systems. Inconsistent data and inaccurate statistics and reports are common in many companies. Master Data Management is the prerequisite for business process integration.
· Business Process alignment with ERP applications
· Data dictionary of source Golden Record values
· Data integration and integrity rules for Golden Record use
· Data quality rules for data use in Application Landscape
· Metrics and KPIs to guarantee and improve overall data quality